On to the Indians’ sixth:
- Nixon flies out to center. 8.
- Barfield hits a single.
- Shoppach hits a double and Barfield scores, so a 2B, a line from home to first and first to second, and an RBI in his box. Color in Barfield's diamond.
- The Mariners switch pitchers from Cha Seung Baek to Eric O’Flaherty. On the Mariners sheet, you can start filling in Baek’s box. He goes 5 1/3 innings, allows 10 hits, 1 walk, 4 strikeouts and faced 27 batters. But you can’t fill in his runs allowed line yet. He was responsible for putting Shoppach on second.
- Sizemore then hits a single to left and Shoppach goes to third. Sizemore gets 1B and a line from home to first, Shoppach’s line extends to third base.
- Sean Green replaces O'Flaherty. O’Flaherty gets 0 IP, 1 hit. He’s responsible for Sizemore, who is on first base.
- Michaels strikes out swinging. Put a K in his spot.
- Blake then hits a single that drives in Shoppach. 1B and an RBI. Move Shoppach home and color in his diamond. Sizemore advances to third, and the official scorer rules that Sizemore advanced because of an error on the left fielder. Put an E7 next to the line between second and third in Sizemore’s spot.
- That closes the book on Baek. All of the five runs are earned.
- The Mariners change pitchers again, to George Sherrill. So in Green’s line, put 1/3 of an inning, 1 hit and 1 strikeout, in 2 batters faced. He’s responsible for Blake, so you can’t fill in his runs yet, either.
- Hafner pops out to third base. So that’s a 5. That ends the inning, and closes the book on both O’Flaherty and Green, who get a 0 next to runs and earned runs. A side note: O’Flaherty’s run likely would have been unearned if Sizemore had scored, because he advanced one base on an error.
Under the Indians in the sixth, that’s 2 runs, 4 hits, 1 error and 2 left on base.